Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI discrete new product launch April 23

Spark 2? Or something with Osmos?

DJI scheduled the event to release a product line they've never offered before...
Customer Service!

Just kidding. I've had good CS experience but close to April Fool's Day so I couldn't resist.

phantom pilots still waiting for the P5 :) Maybe....

I'm just seeing one YouTuber quoting this date and such an event. It's a guy with some prior click bait titles so it would be great to hear it from another source.

If anybody has a link please post on this thread. No press release yet on the DJI News Room web page.

Came from my Google News feed...droningon.co was the website

Yep. That's the only guy reporting on this"event". Not always been a reliable source in the past.

I remain skeptical until independently confirmed by a second source. Time will tell.

would make a good April fools and get us all excited

The rumored "April DJI Event" was apparently just #FakeNews from a single YouTuber. The original source was a Google News feed item (go figure) posted by another member of this Forum.

The YouTube video referenced by the OP has suddenly disappeared after I pushed him to confirm it. LOL

The guy has a bunch of other clickbait titles on YouTube. Could have been a misguided stunt to get subscribers or just careless reporting. Either way it was never a thing.

Last edited:
From Google news...

It's just clickbait until it gets confirmed.

If it proves true I'll give him credit. But three days later it's April 1st, I'm hearing crickets and his cheesy "sneak peak" video is gone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregorioDy