Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Go 4 -2.20

savage 3006

Join
Apr 19, 2018
Loc
New york
Seen this on the DJI forum

Screenshot_20180608-105131.png (254.52 KB, Down times: 1)

Download attach

7 hours ago Upload

175618k2u2nbnqg652v72q.png

I went back and checked but it doesn't say weather it's for the IOS or android haven't turned on my spark yet to check it out.

Hmmm... Questionable.... they have a way of falling short of my expectations when it comes to their software "improvements" im sure the geo fencing will be spot on though. Hopefully it improves performance on Ipad mini2 so I dont have to depend on my galaxy s7. Good find.

Tested on my spark and mavic pro nothing changes that you can see.

I normally just use the mod 2 app so I can fly both in fcc mode. With the spark in ce mode it's shockingly restricted and I've never had a decent video feed flying in ce mode. So I just use the mod and check the new update now and then.

I installed for iOS today, have not flown yet, but check with the AC connected, it did not need any other firmware updates. I have not updated to iOS 11.4 yet, I gather its not an issue... but I am stalling... just in case. Waiting to read any horror stories.

OP can you provide me a working link to the app posted. when I try to D/L it I get the .jpg_screenshot link instead...or is it just me having a noob moment?! anyway thanks.

edit: meh stock app...not modded...
in my haze I somehow thought that the *attachment* was for the actual .apk, however it is for the screenshot that I can clearly see without having to download the *attachment* erm.

Last edited:
OP can you provide me a working link to the app posted. when I try to D/L it I get the .jpg_screenshot link instead...or is it just me having a noob moment?! anyway thanks.

edit: meh stock app...not modded...
in my haze I somehow thought that the *attachment* was for the actual .apk, however it is for the screenshot that I can clearly see without having to download the *attachment* erm.
I got that info from the GJI forum take a look over there hope this helps I turned on my spark yesterday but it didn't update still on ,16.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex