Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO 4 Not Syncing

Mine stopped syncing for about a week, then it started again on it's own.

I saw the update in the App store, but as usual, dont want be on the bleeding edge... reading now that its syncing again... anything else odd or unseemly with this on iOS?

Just this issue
And should have been more reports considering only thing added was items to the Inspire 2

It’s happened again today, sync Always fail on iOS, but perfectly fine on Android. Same Connection same Account.

It’s happened again today, sync Always fail on iOS, but perfectly fine on Android. Same Connection same Account.

What I am finding out is that while the message states the sync failed, I do see the new flights in the list of the app and the data also shows up in my electronic log book I use - Dronelogbook.com

However, this morning just now, sync shows a "complete" message - not failing.

What I am finding out is that while the message states the sync failed, I do see the new flights in the list of the app and the data also shows up in my electronic log book I use - Dronelogbook.com

However, this morning just now, sync shows a "complete" message - not failing.

Yup last Flight also shown, but at the end still sync failed, just in iOS, on Android sync complete without error. Just try again and still error, already try log out and login again too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPena