Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

dji go and Galaxy Tab A

Join
Dec 1, 2017
I just installed dji go software on my new Galazy Tab A. I launch dji go software. I don't see10800
any spark, nothing to connect to. All I see is Connect your DJI device, underneath it says inspire 1 raw.

Guess you'll have to buy an inspire aircraft, I seen one in the classifieds for about $4000.

Just kidding.
You may have downloaded the wrong app, the DJI GO.

What you want is the DJI GO4 app (for drones since P4).

Guess you'll have to buy an inspire aircraft, I seen one in the classifieds for about $4000.

Just kidding.
You may have downloaded the wrong app, the DJI GO.

What you want is the DJI GO4 app (for drones since P4).
I did download the one you suggested. Twice. It's just not showing Spark at all. My other anroid device show it in the app. I am going crazy.

Hmm, when I open the GO app, I get this screen...

Screenshot_20190721-170233~2.png

When I open the GO4 app, this is what i see..

Screenshot_20190721-170247~2.png

I use the same dji go 4 app on the Samsung tab A without issue. When it comes up, I just keep selecting past the pro (the little downward facing triangle just past the Mavic 2 in the photo) until the spark comes up. Then select enter device.

I just installed dji go software on my new Galazy Tab A. I launch dji go software. I don't seeView attachment 10800
any spark, nothing to connect to. All I see is Connect your DJI device, underneath it says inspire 1 raw.
Did you turn on your drone and connect via WiFi? When you do it should change to the Spark and you will get the option Go Fly!

I got rid of the Galaxy. Bought the Apple iPad for $200.00. What a difference. Everything, including OTG works like a champ. Do yourself a favor get rid of the Android. DJI and iPad are a match made in heaven.

I got rid of the Galaxy. Bought the Apple iPad for $200.00. What a difference. Everything, including OTG works like a champ. Do yourself a favor get rid of the Android. DJI and iPad are a match made in heaven.
I've heard that also.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme