Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Go App update! (android 4.2.21)

I flew this update today and no issues guys ..Works Great ..No lag on video using WiFi to remote and got some Great Footage..
I checked airdata for any errors on my logs and nothing ..no minor errors either ..Just a heads up for you ..Have not tried OTG and was Hopi g this might be the update to give us Official OTG Nd Waypoints..
Cheers Craig New Zealand

Reactions: Suavdoc
I am currently using the 4.2.21 on an LG Stylo 3 running Android 7.0. It seems to work perfectly. I just ran 2 batteries in 90+ degree weather and all was well. Got out to the furthest I felt comfortable with (about 2500') and the video feed was rock solid and my 1+ year old spark did exactly what it was supposed to do. It performed flawlessly yet again.

Reactions: Garry F
Hi. in my case it was an automatic update. I have not tried it yet
Is there a web page that mentions the novelties of this version? regards

Hi. in my case it was an automatic update. I have not tried it yet
Is there a web page that mentions the novelties of this version? regards
All it says in the Google play store is "fixed map layout issue". In the wifi settings there is something I believe is new. It says "Image Transmission Code Rate". There is a bar to adjust Mbps. I'm new so I don't really know what that does exactly.

Reactions: alditenen
All it says in the Google play store is "fixed map layout issue". In the wifi settings there is something I believe is new. It says "Image Transmission Code Rate". There is a bar to adjust Mbps. I'm new so I don't really know what that does exactly.
I don't see an option for adjusting the 'Image Transmission Code Rate',this on S8/android. Same for IOS app 4.2.22 and ipad min4/ios.

Noticed that my dji go app was updated to 4.2.21. Not sure what's changed yet.
Ummmm.... Is it just me, or is the curve mode in the editor now gone?!? With me and All of my devices, tablets(android) Samsung S8 & iPhone... All of them, no more curve mode. WTF?!

I don't see an option for adjusting the 'Image Transmission Code Rate',this on S8/android. Same for IOS app 4.2.22 and ipad min4/ios.
For some reason it only shows when ur offline. Just load the app w/o connecting to the Spark/RC.

i have tried 3 times to install Version: 4.2.21 (2031839) and i get corrupt file every time also downloaded apk 3 times. Cant figure this one out.

Reactions: alditenen
For some reason it only shows when ur offline. Just load the app w/o connecting to the Spark/RC.
The Go app work with many DJI drones, when you are not on-line with your Spark you can see thinks that are not related to it. This is probably some Mavic Pro or Air stuff.

The Go app work with many DJI drones, when you are not on-line with your Spark you can see thinks that are not related to it. This is probably some Mavic Pro or Air stuff.
Thanks. I thought it was something unlocked in the next firmware update. I forgot that the app is used with other drones.

Hello, this new version is a disaster. I can not connect to the RC or SPARK.
By doing all the steps to register the drone as if it were the first time, scanning the QR codes, the app identified the spark as a PHANTOM and there is no way to connect the app to the drone spark.
How can I get the previous version of dji4?
regards!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme