Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Go App update! (android 4.2.21)

I'm using new firmware (10) and dji go 4.2.21, without any issues. Works great for me, using OTG/Galaxy S8+, just like 4.1.15. I guess DJI finally made it..

Reactions: alditenen
Hi, all. New member here, so be kind. :)
I'm using the latest firmware and DJI Go 4 app on a Moto Z Droid phone. Everything works fine except for the OTG cable that is supposedly part of the latest update. It simply does not work, I've tried every combination of sequences to setup, but does not work. In fact, the last time I tried it messed up my phone and the phone rebooted and thinks it is charging when it is not.

I bought 2 OTG cables just to be sure the first one was not defective. The OTG is a USB C (to phone) to USB A female. I used the Spark mini USB to USB A male to the OTG plugged into my phone.

This is the sequence that messed up the phone and did not connect.

1. Start Spark
2. Start RC
3. Start DJO Go 4 app on phone
4. Turn on Airplane mode
5. Wait for Green light on RC
6. Plug OTG into RC
7. Swear:mad:

I'm pretty sure this is not going to work on the Moto Z Droid, but was hopeful since I saw people had success with Moto Z (but using previous versions).

Has anyone has success using a Moto Z Droid phone with the latest updates? If so, I could use some help. If not, then I'll just have to forgo using the OTG cable.

Hello, this new version is a disaster. I can not connect to the RC or SPARK.
By doing all the steps to register the drone as if it were the first time, scanning the QR codes, the app identified the spark as a PHANTOM and there is no way to connect the app to the drone spark.
How can I get the previous version of dji4?
regards!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme