Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Go Issues

idbl_fanatic

Join
Jan 9, 2018
Ok, something is going on with my DJI GO app (4.1.22) I'm missing options for the programmable buttons, I show 2 accounts in the app, I have no offline maps. I have cleared cache, data, and reinstalled the app with the same result. Is certain things phone dependent? Meaning the phone, not Android vs iOS, I have an LG V20 running Android 7.0, spark firmware is up to date too

For some reason I am not seeing the "Toggle Map/Live View as an option. I only see the following:

Navigation
Camera Settings
Replay
AE Lock/Unlock
Camera Forward/Down
FPV Mode/Follow mode
Switch GS/FPV
Clear flight route
Takeoff/landing

I am also apparently missing "Not defined" as well.

I've tried 4.1.18, and 4.1.15. 4.1.15 gave me offline maps, I have tried OTG and WiFi with the same results

I've never had those options for the buttons, I'm wondering if it is because I installed and opened the app before I actually got the spark. But seems that this info is stored on the UAV itself.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know, I have tried everything that I can think of, short of factory resetting the UAV.

Last edited:
26678373_1658383064222906_6490609543344703393_o.jpg

26678434_1658383107556235_5814168840276513119_o.jpg

Ok, something is going on with my DJI GO app (4.1.22) I'm missing options for the programmable buttons, I show 2 accounts in the app, I have no offline maps. I have cleared cache, data, and reinstalled the app with the same result. Is certain things phone dependent? Meaning the phone, not Android vs iOS, I have an LG V20 running Android 7.0, spark firmware is up to date too

For some reason I am not seeing the "Toggle Map/Live View as an option. I only see the following:

Navigation
Camera Settings
Replay
AE Lock/Unlock
Camera Forward/Down
FPV Mode/Follow mode
Switch GS/FPV
Clear flight route
Takeoff/landing

I've tried 4.1.18, and 4.1.15. 4.1.15 gave me offline maps, I have tried OTG and WiFi with the same results

I've never had those options for the buttons, I'm wondering if it is because I installed and opened the app before I actually got the spark. But seems that this info is stored on the UAV itself.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know, I have tried everything that I can think of, short of factory resetting the UAV.

Try DJI Support.

Navigation
Camera Settings
Replay
AE Lock/Unlock
Camera Forward/Down
FPV Mode/Follow mode
Switch GS/FPV
Clear flight route
Takeoff/landing

That screen use to scroll, the information may be at the bottom?

Navigation
Camera Settings
Replay
AE Lock/Unlock
Camera Forward/Down
FPV Mode/Follow mode
Switch GS/FPV
Clear flight route
Takeoff/landing

Well I see you have double posted your problem which is not a desired thing to do on this Forum.

Well I see you have double posted your problem which is not a desired thing to do on this Forum.
Yes, sorry about that, I just delete the text from that one, I was trying to combine all of the info, and couldn't find the original. Also, yes, I have scrolled all the way down

Anyone ever get and answer to the "Toggle Map/Live View" option not being available on the App?

my first post here. not sure if proper but here i go. for the last few weeks, i have been getting "cannot take off" and status message of "GPS encounters communication exception, please reset the craft" when using the DJI GO 4 app for flight. the message will randomly alternate between "cannot take off" and allowing flight. Spark works fine with RC and sometimes flies with only the DJI GO 4 app. using iPhone 7 with iOS 11.4. DJI GO 4 is 4.2.14. seems like hardware is fine but DJI GO 4 latest version is faulty at least for me. anyone else experiencing this error message? i already have a conversation going with DJI support.IMG_7053.PNG IMG_7054.PNG
1f621.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex