Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI GO4 for multiple drones

SIDEHACK

Join
Jan 28, 2018
I have noticed many of the members have multiple DJI drones so I am sure someone can help me. My Spark is the first DJI product I have owned. I keep coming across deals I can't pass up. In just the past 2 weeks I have become the owner of a Mavic Pro, a Mavic Air and a Tello that I bought for one of my grandsons birthday. Turns out his dad already got him one so I kept it, of course. When I got the MP I scanned the QR label and it would not download. I stopped trying and have not tried at all on the Mavic Air.
I would like to use my iPhone and iPad to fly all my DJI drones. How do I do that?
I'm sure the answer is simple and I'll feel like an idiot for not figuring it out, but for now I am stumped. Please help!

Reactions: lmel2005
The MP and Air both use DJI Go 4, which you can download directly from the Apple App Store. No need to scan the codes. The Tello does not use the Go4 app, I don't think.

Of course you can use your iPhone or iPad to fly all your drones.

Tello uses "Tello" app, and all others use DJI go4 app (the same you use to fly spark).

If you find it difficult to activate your Mavics through DJI go 4app, you can use your pc to activate your Mavics, using DJI assistant 2.

Reactions: SIDEHACK
Of course you can use your iPhone or iPad to fly all your drones.

Tello uses "Tello" app, and all others use DJI go4 app (the same you use to fly spark).

If you find it difficult to activate your Mavics through DJI go 4app, you can use your pc to activate your Mavics, using DJI assistant 2.
Thanks Imel2005! I knew the answer would be simple. It never dawned on me to use DJI Assistant.
I knew about the Tello as I've been busy knocking over lamps with it the last couple days:cool:
Thanks again!

Use a display device that would work for all your dji drones! I use ipad pro 10.5 that works for both spark and phantom 4 pro. I have a samsung note 4 that works for spark but not for phantom. Note 4 does not have enough cpu/gpu power for phantom needs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manzoorsp67