Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Dji is ****

Shawn Cornish

Join
Dec 14, 2017
So both (2)of my brand new sparks stopped having downward sensing at the exact same time and dji said it was a hardware issue ....if thats true they are putting out **** quality product if TWO of the assebaly line have the same failure at the same time ...it's definitely a update mess up on their end they wont admit to ....I will never buy another product from them....have bought 2 phantoms and 2 sparks now and will not give this rip off company anymore eod my money and you shouldn't either ...DJI GET GET YOUR **** TOGETHER AND STOP SELLING FAULTY DRONES TO HARD WORKING PEOPLE

Just giving a heads up for who ever buys this Crap equipment in the future doesn't go through this ....Thanks for the feed back CHAMP

Just giving a heads up for who ever buys this Crap equipment in the future doesn't go through this ....Thanks for the feed back CHAMP
And I'm not buying two magic airs like I was going to cause they cant get a grip on there software ....not having a grand fly away ...F THAT

They are both getting sent back ...thanks BUD but your opinion as a user doesnt help anypne
And I'm not buying two magic airs like I was going to cause they cant get a grip on there software ....not having a grand fly away ...F THAT
[trollfodder]My 8 year old has better grammar than you.[/trollfodder] That being said, my money is on user error. Stick to the <$100 drones, champ.

OMG, do you realize the irony in your comment!?!?!?!

If someone is going to pick on someone's "use" of grammar, they better make sure they aren't making a similar mistake.

[trollfodder]My 8 year old has better grammar than you.[/trollfodder] That being said, my money is on user error. Stick to the <$100 drones, champ.

Reactions: Ghostman112
I suspect you know that coming to a forum like this with a rant like that isn’t going to get you any sympathy.

If you’d like to make this thread somehow useful or productive, why not explain the details of the situation? What activities lead up to the issue?

Do the logs provide any info or errors? Were you hovering over lava that was cooking the bottom of your Spark?

Has DJI said they won’t fix them under warranty? If they are willing to fix them for free then your rant is just that two Sparks had the same issue?

If that’s the case, I can easily see what may have happened: a bad batch of components made it through QC and onto a batch of drones. You may have simply had the misfortune of buying two from the same bad batch.

If the drones were flying perfectly fine up until the issue happened, it’s likely DJI’s QC testing passed them as they were clearly working at the start. Some bad components can’t be caught until they have a sudden rash of warranty failures and discover the issue. If they repair them free under warranty, then the warranty protected you as it should have and DJI held up their end of the deal.

All said, no one can help you or be helped by you without more info on the befores and afters.

In my opinion a company must be judged on how they back their product. If they state it’s a quality product and support and repair it so that it lives up to their claims, they’ll get my business. If they have quality issues and don’t actively work to remedy them under warranty, then we’ll have reason for concern and that leaves the door open for another company to step in as the reliable market leader.

So both (2)of my brand new sparks stopped having downward sensing at the exact same time and dji said it was a hardware issue ....if thats true they are putting out **** quality product if TWO of the assebaly line have the same failure at the same time ...it's definitely a update mess up on their end they wont admit to ....I will never buy another product from them....have bought 2 phantoms and 2 sparks now and will not give this rip off company anymore eod my money and you shouldn't either ...DJI GET GET YOUR **** TOGETHER AND STOP SELLING FAULTY DRONES TO HARD WORKING PEOPLE
Here we go again....:rolleyes:
Please pay attention to the forum posting rules:

Manufacturer/Distributor/Vendor and Customer Disputes

This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community.

This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community.

Lucky lucky.. who do we got here?

The Editor is having a bad day.

Reactions: Ghostman112

If we are restricted to only saying good things about DJI I think this site would not have much traffic or many posts. As many others I am very disappointed in my purchase and waste of money on this drone. Sad to think every time I take my spark out I'm more concerned about losing it then enjoying my flight time, thats the feeling you get when you have lost control a few times and had to replace parts.

Interested to hear what your "lost control" scenarios are/were. Not saying DJI drones are perfect, or any drone for that matter and I've had a non-DJI drone that was nothing but problems, but I've rarely had problems with my DJI drones. Only one issue and surprisingly it was with the Mavic Air....

My Spark has been very solid. No issues as long as I fly within its capabilities. Of course I truly believe there are drones that are defective. I can't imagine any company making producing drones where they had ZERO issues... So curious to hear "what happened"....

If we are restricted to only saying good things about DJI I think this site would not have much traffic or many posts. As many others I am very disappointed in my purchase and waste of money on this drone. Sad to think every time I take my spark out I'm more concerned about losing it then enjoying my flight time, thats the feeling you get when you have lost control a few times and had to replace parts.

Sorry, but I don’t buy that. In my opinion less than four percent of lost Sparks are manufacturing faults, the rest are pilot errors from lazy people that don’t learn how to fly as per their manuals, or that just push the Spark too far. I see it all the time here and on other sites. They come complaining their Spark is faulty and crashed/flew away/doesn’t work. Then, if they share their logs (some don’t because they know they’ll be exposed), it’s clearly their fault.

The other day we had someone on here complaining the photos were crap - they were looking at the thumbnail in Go4!
Someone yesterday said the manual was too difficult to understand!!

This is why the Spark has a bad rep. Because it’s cheaper than most high end drones, and the masses are buying them without understanding what they do and how they work, and being too lazy to bother to learn.

Edit to add. I’m being too polite. Dumb people are buying them. That’s what I should have said.

Lucky lucky.. who do we got here?

The Editor is having a bad day.
I would like it if there wernt frustrations to vent about ....I have two sparks and two phantoms and have flown drones for years ....I have had nothing but problems with the spark both of mine stopped judging height as soon as the new update came out and have gotten little help from dji after hours on the phone with them to figure it out ...if you don't want people to vent then dont give them reason to

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast