Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI refresh care

spark29

Join
Apr 29, 2018
If i use fcc hack on my Spark and it crahses will i then still be covered by DJI care refresh? Should i get Dji care refresh anyway is worth the price?

Hi. Didn’t think so. Think I’ll get it anyway and skip FCC.
Thank’s.

I got the dji care refresh just as "piece of mind" being a newbie. But I will be looking into getting regular insurance for my spark. I've read about getting insurance ( allstate, farmers, geico, etc...) and seams it's a better option.

Hi. Sounds like you really are covered:) I’ll just get the refreh care and go with that. Thank’s though:)

Reactions: Icemanwbs
State Farm has Drone insurance. It's a type of personal articles policy. I paid $60/year for $700 coverage no questions asked. No deductible, no questions. Can't beat that!

Reactions: Icemanwbs
State Farm has Drone insurance. It's a type of personal articles policy. I paid $60/year for $700 coverage no questions asked. No deductible, no questions. Can't beat that!

Depends on what crooked State Farm agent handles your case.
Local agent won't sell me a "stand alone policy".
They want to bundle with homeowner's insurance because the property value is so high here.

State Farm won't insure my house because I live within one mile of salt water. However, they insure my cars and motorcycles that are parked in the garage at that house.

Hi. As mentioned we can't get that kind of insurence in Denmark. So i'll just get the Refresh care for my Spark and that's it;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme