Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI released SDK support for waypoint missions

im tired of all these paid apps how bout a free one for the spark that works

Free waypoint mission software sounds great! I hope you are successful in this endeavor!!!

Here's how I get my paid apps up and running:

1. Spend a couple hundred hours researching the needed utilities and then writing the code
2. Spend another hundred hours beta testing and analyzing the results
3. Spend another hundred hours de-bugging code and perfecting the user interface
4. Spend another hundred hours seeking approval from various app stores
5. Spend another hundred hours promoting your new app
6. Then spend several hundred more hours giving support, adding features and providing updates

BONUS - And after all that hard work you get to listen to whiners complain that you don't work for free and expect to be compensated for your efforts

I look forward to beta testing your program

Reactions: rcdancer
i didnt mean to sound like a jerk or ungratefull .. but it would be nice to have a free app.... when you spend 500 b ucks and on a spark and it takes you 3 years to save that money up....

and you finally get the drone and find out oh gee it wont do waypoints or what the other drones would do... then search online and find out hey now i gotta pay again.... kinda makes it a bummer.. would be nice if someone just said ehh here ya go...

i did when i created with a group of very talented people.. carters addon pack for garrys mod.. we spent 5 years coding and making the stargate pack... and gave it away... so im just saying if i can do it you can too and others and btw we had a forum too for several years answering questions and fixing problems for free.. and we did far more than make an app.. im just saying.. youve made a profit.. now maybe its time to ehh i dunno say merry xmas or something a one time thing for a week make it free... give links and stuff...

Reactions: DrDrew2
i didnt mean to sound like a jerk or ungratefull .. but it would be nice to have a free app.... when you spend 500 b ucks and on a spark and it takes you 3 years to save that money up....

and you finally get the drone and find out oh gee it wont do waypoints or what the other drones would do... then search online and find out hey now i gotta pay again.... kinda makes it a bummer.. would be nice if someone just said ehh here ya go...

i did when i created with a group of very talented people.. carters addon pack for garrys mod.. we spent 5 years coding and making the stargate pack... and gave it away... so im just saying if i can do it you can too and others and btw we had a forum too for several years answering questions and fixing problems for free.. and we did far more than make an app.. im just saying.. youve made a profit.. now maybe its time to ehh i dunno say merry xmas or something a one time thing for a week make it free... give links and stuff...

I see where you are coming from. You can become a beta tester for Litchi. That's quick, easy and free!

Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme