Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI shipping time for purchases?

NyJosh

Join
Jan 23, 2018
Hi all, I bought some accessories for my Spark from DJI.com on Monday and my order has a status of "Payment Authorized". I saw they already successfully charged my credit card and that's about it.

In this day and age, it seems REALLY slow to have an online order only get through payment in an entire week. I'm also a bit surprised as most companies don't charge your card until they ship the item.

Any insight into whether this is normal or do you think I should start calling them in case my order is stuck in their system?

Thanks in advance!

Not the fastest. I ordered portable battery pack, 2 batteries, prop guards, etc. Now this was just before the Magic Air release, so they may have been a little busy. Took about a month.

Look at the supposed shipping time of all of the items. If one is longer than the others, they will hold the order until it is all there.

I ordered mine and it took 4 weeks for them to ship it. It took a week for it to get from DJI to leaving China. 1 day from China to Canada. It took DHL 5 days from there to get it to my house. 6 weeks in total

These shipping times are bonkers! If it wasn’t the cheapest price I could find I’d so cancel the order and get it elsewhere

14 days for my Mavic Platinum. 7 day's for both the portable charger and the spark. I did order the spark and Mavic pro platinum the same time. The spark kept me busy while I waited for the mavic.

@NyJosh, Amazon is a great place to buy Spark accessories. If the items are Prime, you'll get them faster too. You can find a list of Spark accessories here.

When I got charging station with two extra batteries, it took regular shipping time.
I paid through PayPal and DJI shipped almost immediately and took 4 days for ground shipping (CA to GA) so it was less than a week delivery time for me.

It’s kind of a mixed bag when you order direct from DJI.

Also note that a lot of times when you order from Newegg and Amazon you are actually ordering from the DJI store and the item will ship from China.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis