Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark 2 rumors – drone to be released this summer

H

Haye Kesteloo

dji-spark-2.jpg

With all the rumors about the Phantom 5 being canceled, the Phantom 4 out of production and DJI’s scheduled product release of what is rumored NOT to be a drone, people are wondering if we can still expect a new drone from DJI. Well, we have some good news for you. The Chinese drone maker is about to release the DJI Spark 2 drone. The drone is expected to feature some important upgrades compared to the original Spark, that was launched way back in 2017. And, leaked information from DJI insiders tells us that the Spark 2 will be released as soon as July. Keep reading on to learn more about the rumored specs of the Spark 2. more…

The post DJI Spark 2 rumors – drone to be released this summer appeared first on DroneDJ.

Continue reading...

It all comes down to how much DJI gonna sell all that for. If it is $500~$600, Spark owners would want to upgrade. Anything higher than that and people would rather buy the Mavic Air.

The original Spark is my canary in coal mine. It would be a bummer to lose, but I would kill motors in 1 sec to avoid injury. YMMV.

Ok interesting. It all comes down to price. I love my Spark and it's my most used drone. Beautiful piece of technology.

Be interesting to know what they will change, to me its already a incredible tiny drone that does so much.. improved battery life would be all i would want, sure be nice to fly for 20 minutes before hitting 33% battery but i guess unless the battery is bigger no way to do this.. it seems the onboard electronics eat away at battery life. sometimes if i cant get my phone to connect right away it will use 4-6% battery while just sitting on the ground. should be a way to make this go away.

Ugh! Sorry for duplicate. Still can’t get the hang of attaching Full Images. Seem to do it twice quite often.

These are beautiful pics so I don't mind looking at them twice... ?

Reactions: Haggi and shegeek72
Vanderbilt beach just flew there tonight. 2min from my house!!
Spot on. About the only place in Naples I could fly. I’d seen a guy flying his on the beach as we ate at Gumbo Limbo the previous evening. This was at 06.30ish the next morning. There were also 2 Mavics up at the Port Royal Club covering a wedding-must have had Naples Municipal Airport Tower permission. You live in a lovely City we love it there.

Reactions: keith marchant
Thanks for these. Why does everyone else get the rsinbow sot and not me. You are higher than me with your shots-I was at 227ft.

I was shocked. I was at about 300ft looking at the ocean when I turned around to come home and saw the rainbow. My jaw dropped. One of the fun things about this hobby I think. In the upper right corner that is where Mercato is just so you know what your looking at.

I was shocked. I was at about 300ft looking at the ocean when I turned around to come home and saw the rainbow. My jaw dropped. One of the fun things about this hobby I think. In the upper right corner that is where Mercato is just so you know what your looking at.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, keith marchant.

Your story is just like mine the other day.

Rainbow in the west.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Thanks for the orientation. We were only in Mercato last week. Missing it and Naples.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme