Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark 2019 Footage

Very nice VcenSo.

Thank you for sharing. :)

Reactions: VcenSo
2019 my beat drone footage. Hope will make more on 2020. Happy New Year to all.
Awesome. I’ve had my Spark for a few months but only done a couple hours of actual flying because of work and I’m also taking it slow in terms distance and risk. Your footage has inspired me and I hope I will get to this level one day. Well done!

Awesome. I’ve had my Spark for a few months but only done a couple hours of actual flying because of work and I’m also taking it slow in terms distance and risk. Your footage has inspired me and I hope I will get to this level one day. Well done!
Hi Leskey Cele yes you can. Take time to observe the surrounding environments and plan the flying path before take off. You will capture nice scenic.

Hi Leskey Cele yes you can. Take time to observe the surrounding environments and plan the flying path before take off. You will capture nice scenic.
Great advice. Thanks. I’m off to fly in a few minutes. I won’t be posting any footage though until I can get stuff that’s worthy of this honourable forum.

Great advice. Thanks. I’m off to fly in a few minutes. I won’t be posting any footage though until I can get stuff that’s worthy of this honourable forum.
While I'm not recommending you post something you're not comfortable with, please do share what you find interesting along your way as chances are we will too! Not everything has to be cinematic or picture perfect as we're a curious bunch around here. Plus it's always great seeing a pilot grow their skillset over time. It helps to encourage the whole community to share more and the encouragement you receive back from the community helps to motivate your own progress and enjoyment of the hobby. Yep, it's a win-win! :) Happy flying!

2019 my beat drone footage. Hope will make more on 2020. Happy New Year to all.
Hi VcenSo,
Great video... thorough enjoyed it at so many levels..
And inspiring me to explore Malaysia even more, when it's just next door.. [emoji106][emoji4]
Happy 2020 and looking forward to more great stuff from you.
Cheers and safe flying

Reactions: VcenSo
Hi VcenSo,
Great video... thorough enjoyed it at so many levels..
And inspiring me to explore Malaysia even more, when it's just next door.. [emoji106][emoji4]
Happy 2020 and looking forward to more great stuff from you.
Cheers and safe flying
Hi Rwarrior thank you for comment. Malaysia always welcome you. 2020 also is a visit Malaysia Tourist year.

Reactions: Rwarrior

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast