Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI SPark and iMovie

Richard_45

Join
Aug 17, 2017
I was hoping somebody can help with regards to editing photos taken on my DJI Spark and editing on iMovie.

Essentially i would like to set the duration of the photo on iMovie to its lowest duration setting, which i believe to be 0.1s. For some reason, photos imported from my DJI Spark default to 0.2s

Other devices (my iPhone) allow the lowest duration to be 0.1s - please can someone assist me, is it a setting on the Spark itself?

i have googled and not been able to find any assistance in this regard.

thank you
Richard

thanks for your reply, i am not sure what you mean by "grabbing the photo handle"?

Click on the photo in the timeline and a yellow border will encapsulate it. Click on either left or right side border and you will see arrowheads appear. Drag the border to the middle of the photo to shorten the time it appears. Drag it away from the middle to lengthen the time it appears.

Reactions: Ajax
Click on the photo in the timeline and a yellow border will encapsulate it. Click on either left or right side border and you will see arrowheads appear. Drag the border to the middle of the photo to shorten the time it appears. Drag it away from the middle to lengthen the time it appears.
You have me thinking there. Would doing that in a video timeline speed up that section of the video.

You have me thinking there. Would doing that in a video timeline speed up that section of the video.

No. For videos, it will crop the video. For photos, it changes the length of time the photo appears. Having said that, imovie is capable of producing some very nice videos.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manzoorsp67