Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark Controller Not Working!

Ross__Emery

Join
Oct 24, 2019
About a week ago it was working fine and I was flying it pretty much every other day and suddenly one day I turned everything on as normal and the controller was not appearing on the wifi

The Drone itself appears on there but no the controller

I've looked at a few different threads and videos and I can't seem to find anything that fixes it

If theres anyone who can help please do and if im being stupid about also let me know

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Ross__Emery

Is there a green led on the controller, indicating that the remote and Spark are connected?

I had my Spark for over two years and one day it became unbound with the remote and I don't know why. Worked on the last flight fine.

I followed the instructions from this video and was up and running in no time.

At the 4 minute mark he tells you how to bind the Spark with just your device if you need to fly with just the phone.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. ?

Is there a green led on the controller, indicating that the remote and Spark are connected?

I had my Spark for over two years and one day it became unbound with the remote and I don't know why. Worked on the last flight fine.

At the 4 minute mark he tells you how to bind the Spark with just your device if you need to fly with just the phone.

No there's no Green LED but I shall watch this video and give it a go

Thank you

unfortunately, I cant follow along with the steps because at 2:46 he mentions connecting your phone to your controller and mine won't do that it doesn't even show up on the wifi

unfortunately, I cant follow along with the steps because at 2:46 he mentions connecting your phone to your controller and mine won't do that it doesn't even show up on the wifi

I think that may be one of the final steps to activate the aircraft and remote.

Since your bundle has already been activated this step may not be needed.

Start the procedure he described right after that point.

If I remember correctly, I couldn't see the Spark WiFi until it was connected with the remote?

are you saying that the Spark doesn't show up on the phone? You might reset you phone..or reload the app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast