Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Dji spark equipment

texman1776

Join
Oct 22, 2018
What is the best size, brand, etc, screen for the the UAV.

Something not so big it's cumbersome, works best inn the sun.
Best possible charge sustainability, best potential storage capability,
Has the most adaptability with largest range of consumer aftermarket upgrades.

I'm currently using a Samsung Tab A which is not the best size as it's to large for compact requirements. The Samsung s9 is a super phone,
But all adaptor USB C Cables do not fit at all if you use a screen protector. I'm constantly have to remove phone protection to use with (Joystick Pad) that comes with the Flymore setup.

The other flaw I noticed with the controller is the fact the Antenna mounts are not adaptable.
I installed adaptor lugs before It was ever flow. I Can now screw on any size or style antenna I want with the idea of maximum potential with regards to RF gain.
Which is the best spectrum transmission antenna for the Spark?

I noticed performance between 8dbi and 7 there isn't much difference.
Square surface to verticle surface antenna design.

I'm sure there's a maximum potential Non-amplified and power amplified antenna . Just not sure which is the best.
And as for envelope package antenna amplification. I'm also a Ham Operator with a General License.

Thanks.
Randall J Hurd.

What is the best size, brand, etc, screen for the the UAV.

I have the Apple iPad mini4 and it works great.

It will fit in the arms of the controller if needed but I find the use of a tablet holder works better.

It seems that DJI software worked better with iOs verses Android and is the reason I purchased it last year just to be used for flying. Although I do occasionally fly with two different Droids with no problems, I prefer the larger screen size of the mini4.

Here is a list of approved products.

I agree that the iPad Mini 4 meets all the criteria that you described. Best balance of size, weight, compatibility, features, apps, etc.

If the best and brightest screen is your main concern then DJI's CrystalSky monitors are number one choice by far.

As far as aftermarket antennas are concerned the ones from Titan Drones are worth considering. There's a $129 model with favorable reviews on this forum.

I'm interested what you think given your ham radio licensing. Link below:
Titan Drones

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast