Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark Fly More Combo Alpine White UK - Barely Used Plus Many Extras: SOLD

• Thread starter Mike_in_Letcombe
  • Start date
M

Mike_in_Letcombe

Here is my 'good as new' DJI Spark 'Fly More' combo, with a pile of useful extras! SOLD

This has been 'skinned' in Ice Red (which makes it easier to see from the ground and appears to warn off birds), not just on the drone but also on the remote control and also on the 3 x batteries (which are numbered). If you prefer it without the 'skin', then it simply peels off - does not leave any sticky residue at all.
Original cost of £699.00, I also have the following items (value £100.00 +) which will be included:

• 1 x gimbal cover,
  • 5 x set of standard props
  • 2 x set of 'red' props (makes it a bit flashier!)
  • 4 x prop guards (indoor flying)
  • Red 'legs' (to add height when taking off on uneven ground)
  • LiPo battery bags x 2 (1 double and 1 single, to take all three batteries) - required when travelling on a plane
  • Battery terminal silicon covers (required if taking on a plane / overseas)
  • Hard travel case (holds 2 x batteries as well)
  • Remote control joystick protector
  • OTG cable (have included a IOS connector and also another OTG USB connector)
  • Propeller silicon straps to hold props in place / protect props whilst travelling
  • DJI CARE REFRESH - valid until 18th July 2018 (never been used so still 2 x replacements available. The 'Care Refresh' is linked to the aircraft, not the owner. I just need to send you the confirmation e-mail from DJI once this is sold.) If you crash the drone, you can have it replaced by DJI; they charge you £49.00 for the first replacement and £69.00 for the second replacement. You would have to be fairly unlucky to have to use this twice (!) but it's a useful backup to have regardless.
  • All the standard kit that comes with the 'Fly-More' set, including the battery charging hub (you can charge all three batteries at the same time), the shoulder bag, solid foam carry case and UK 3 pin plug.
  • Original receipt from Maplin of Oxford will be included, this carries a one year warranty on the Spark so useful to have original receipt.
  • I used to put little white stickers on the batteries with my name / mobile number, just in case I ever lost it and someone found it. Taken these off but have included 4 more of the stickers, they are the perfect size for fitting on the battery inside and may be a good idea to have your details available.
  • FINALLY...I shall also include replacement 'skin' for the body of the aircraft, the remote control and 2 x batteries (numbers 1 & 2) - I had to buy 2 x sets as I messed up on one of the batteries. So if you damage / rip the skin on the Spark, batteries or remote control, you can replace with an exact match.
This will all be sent by recorded delivery to the winner or you can collect / arrange to meet near Wantage in Oxfordshire for handing over in person. If you wish to collect it, I shall be happy to give you a demonstration flight and answer any questions.

PLEASE NOTE: the iPhone X used to show the DJI GO4 App screen is NOT included!

The 'log' shows I have flown this for 2 hours 46 minutes, either here in the UK or in Spain (took to the Canary Islands and used on holiday), however I have 2 x further drones and this is not being used - last major flight was in November. Most flights have been very short distances, taking 'selfies' at parties or BBQ's, so minor distances covered. Worked a treat in the Canary Islands - got some stunning photos / video of our hotel in Fuerteventura! Sample picture shown.

UK ONLY PLEASE!

£525.00 inc. delivery

Attachments

• P1050673.JPG
    P1050673.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 25
  • P1050675.JPG
    P1050675.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 28
  • P1050676.JPG
    P1050676.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 27