Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark Hyperlapse Test - May 18, 2018

How did you manage to have a flight path parelell to the road and your heading different

How did you manage to have a flight path parelell to the road and your heading different

Use the grid lines and diagonals overlay in your settings for FPV.
When it is lined up just right, and (in this case) flying with the right stick pushed full to the upper right, you can fly parallel angles.

But also heads up, I have been flying for 3.5 years.

Use the grid lines and diagonals overlay in your settings for FPV.
When it is lined up just right, and (in this case) flying with the right stick pushed full to the upper right, you can fly parallel angles.

But also heads up, I have been flying for 3.5 years.
Agree... However you camera is facing the road while seeming flying parelell to it... How is that possible unless you're on course lock type of mode, which isn't availabl for the spark DJI go4

When you are all lined up in that particular diagonal, move the right stick to the upper right and you are flying on a diagonal with the diagonal on the grid.
There is kind of a "notch" in the upper right & upper left corners of the sticks that do not allow you to easily move the stick up or down.
That is your"simulated course lock"

Nice... Is it possible to do on tapfly?
Not really, you want to fly out as far as possible because when you speed the video up, it gets shorter of course.
One thing I found for example, I now fly out 1000ft to my left.
I then bring it back and cross the point I am standing to fly out 1000ft to my right.
That way, I have 2000ft line of travel to work with.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast