Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark iPhone 8+ Photos

Now these are an unprecedented level of broken :D

Didn't expect much of their fancy processing, but it's worse than I'd have thought.

Now these are an unprecedented level of broken [emoji1]

Didn't expect much of their fancy processing, but it's worse than I'd have thought.

Guess your an Android fan-boy? Or did I miss what you were trying to say?

Nope but a photographer, and the photos with the "depth of field effect" attempts are completely borked with deformed bits and blurs in random places they shouldn't be in. AKA regardless of what their marketing wants people to think software isn't quite close to reproducing the real thing yet.

I think they look great, considering this is a phone camera capturing a moving object with high-speed motors. The effect works near-perfect on all but one of the photos (the 3rd from last). Nice job and thanks for posting.

Nope but a photographer, and the photos with the "depth of field effect" attempts are completely borked with deformed bits and blurs in random places they shouldn't be in. AKA regardless of what their marketing wants people to think software isn't quite close to reproducing the real thing yet.

Oh well, I like them and I am impressed with the quality of the photo coming from a cellphone.

Reactions: pvitale
I think they look great, considering this is a phone camera capturing a moving object with high-speed motors. The effect works near-perfect on all but one of the photos (the 3rd from last). Nice job and thanks for posting.

Thanks and your exactly right!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis