Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark Lens hood!

How about some 100% discount codes for us beta testers. Or is your first post here just to get yourself some business?!! We promise honest reviews.

Reactions: Animal and DroneX
Hopefully they're better than the Mavic lens hoods...there a few on the market that are total garbage. My question would be...does the Spark even need a lens hood? I haven't heard of any reviewers complaining about sun glare like on the Mavic. Next out there will be 6 inch 3D printed landing gear for the Spark.

Last edited:
f stop. labs released a Mavic lens hood that resembles this unit and I received it a couple of days ago and it works well - much better than some of the others I've tried.

I really like the f stop. lab products. And I neither work for nor with f stop. labs - and I'm not shilling for them either.

:cool:

Reactions: Previous Member
Wasn't "bad mouthing" f.stop labs. Just stating that a lens hood might not be needed. Hell, I go my Spark Fly Less yesterday and it doesn't even have a gimbal lock.

Hopefully they're better than the Mavic lens hoods...there a few on the market that are total garbage. My question would be...does the Spark even need a lens hood? I haven't heard of any reviewers complaining about sun glare like on the Mavic. Next out there will be 6 inch 3D printed landing gear for the Spark.
It helps when the sun is setting though not overhead - there are sensors on top and the gimbal is tiny so its hard to build a full hood without it looking like a "cone of shame"

In for the Free Hood #1007 - with the Upgraded shipping.

Thank You, fstop.Labs!

Last edited:
Too bad you don't ship to Europe. If you want, I can print it myself and give it a go?
Oh ****, no Europe ? too bad :-(
Please offer the STL for purchase somewhere, insterested in Mavi vs hood and spark hood...

Ender

Thanks! Order 1009 sent to my brother in Chicago and will test when down there in July!

I started working on blade guards and if I get them finished I'll post on thingiverse but I think someone else will beat me to it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme