Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Dji spark pro app?

Sparkforlive

Join
Oct 9, 2017
I've seen on YouTube that there is an app "Spark pro" that allows you to do all the stuff you van do with the controller. You just need a wifi booster ($8). That seems awesome but i don't know of i need to trust it. Do you trust An app not by dji with your $499 drone?

Thanks!

No thanks for me. Same reasons as lastrexking

Interesting.... (I'm sticking with my controller and Litchi, but this is quite good video footage) I will look into this more as time goes on as it is great to have options.

In essence, you are extending your phone's wifi with the booster, and the software lets you get around the limitations DJI places on using the phone as controller. I've seen some good videos on this, but I too have the RC, so I dont see the point. Once I am out of warranty, I will become bolder and will experiment with some of this stuff, if the authorities have not banned or crushed us with choking rules and regs by then.

In essence, you are extending your phone's wifi with the booster, and the software lets you get around the limitations DJI places on using the phone as controller. I've seen some good videos on this, but I too have the RC, so I dont see the point. Once I am out of warranty, I will become bolder and will experiment with some of this stuff, if the authorities have not banned or crushed us with choking rules and regs by then.

the app was born for that (give more range for users without remote controller), now it has more functions like waypoint navigation or VR mode for RC users

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502