Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Dji spark remote controller antenna loose

Ariyanoe

Join
Apr 9, 2020
Hi guys
since I bought my spark I understood that the left antenna is loose and I don't know how to fix it and unfortunately I can't send it to djis repair center, one of my friends told me pour some glue in the joint of antenna.
If you had any ideas pleas help me.

Attachments

• 20200409_232015.jpg
    20200409_232015.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 37
  • 20200409_232046.jpg
    20200409_232046.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20200409_231749_261.jpg
    IMG_20200409_231749_261.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 39
Taking the controller apart doesn't look fun but doable:

Instead maybe a small rubber O ring over the base of the antenna might hold it in place or even better you could try the following product:

A parabolic antenna reflector would also work but you might not want to use one in every situation.

Do not glue it, instead if you look where the antenna pivots on top of the remote if you look close you should see a tiny little dowel, push lightly on each dowel that will tighten the arm from falling, there should be 2 dowels per arm one on each side of each arm, you can use a small nail or whatever you have that would fit. Good luck with it, &

Last edited:
Do not glue it, instead if you look where the antenna pivots on top of the remote if you look close you should see a tiny little dowel just push on each dowel there should be 2 dowels per arm, you can use a small nail or whatever you have that would fit. That will tighten it, Good luck with it

Do not glue it, instead if you look where the antenna pivots on top of the remote if you look close you should see a tiny little dowel, push lightly on each dowel that will tighten the arm from falling, there should be 2 dowels per arm one on each side of each arm, you can use a small nail or whatever you have that would fit. Good luck with it, &
Hi sparkwon
I looked at the antennas really carefully but I couldn't see dowel, if it's possible send some photos that shows exact location of those dowels or explain more clear.
I know it's not so important but Iike to fix it.
Thanks alot

Hi guys
since I bought my spark I understood that the left antenna is loose and I don't know how to fix it and unfortunately I can't send it to djis repair center, one of my friends told me pour some glue in the joint of antenna.
If you had any ideas pleas help me.
Hi20200411_234505.jpg

It's not possible to send video

FYI...A video must be uploaded to YouTube or similar channel, and then copy / paste the link back to here.

Taking the controller apart doesn't look fun but doable:

Instead maybe a small rubber O ring over the base of the antenna might hold it in place or even better you could try the following product:

A parabolic antenna reflector would also work but you might not want to use one in every situation.
Hi Rotorwash
Taking apart seems to be hard but using parabolic antenna reflector is a better way but you know it's not pleasant to use this thing for every flight
Thank u

Reactions: RotorWash
Here is a gif
It's not possible to send video
Oh ya thats a little different than what i had my antenna was actually loose and wouldnt stay in the upright position, well i hope you find a cure for that Dji should fix that for you, you would think good luck with iti know its gotta bug you i know mine did

Reactions: RotorWash

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe