Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

dji Spark TX

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland LetnayaPogoda.

Three batteries shouldn't be a problem.

I've flown at least six batteries and still had power on the remote.

Sometimes the device may give out before the Spark.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Thanks -- that's reassuring! I appreciate what you wrote about 3 batteries not being a problem, but I would like to know exactly (roughly) how many minutes the thing will go. Is there any posted metric about the Spark transmitter? I found this info on the dji page, but it doesn't say anything about how many minutes the TX will function.

Operating Frequency 2.412-2.462 GHz; 5.745-5.825 GHz
Max Transmission Distance 2.412 - 2.462 GHz (unobstructed, free of interference)
FCC: 1.2 mi (2 km); CE: 0.3 mi (500 m)
SRRC: 0.3 mi (500 m); MIC: 0.3 mi (500 m)
5.745 - 5.825 GHz (unobstructed, free of interference)
FCC: 1.2 mi (2 km); CE: 0.18 mi (300 m)
SRRC: 0.7 mi (1.2 km); MIC: -
Operating Temperature Range 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
Battery 2970 mAh
Transmitter Power (EIRP) 2.4 GHz
FCC: ≤26 dBm; CE: ≤18 dBm; SRCC: ≤18 dBm; MIC: ≤18 dBm
5.8 GHz
FCC: ≤28 dBm; CE: ≤14 dBm; SRCC: ≤26 dBm; MIC: -
Operating Current/Voltage 950 mAh @3.7 V
Supported Mobile Device Size Thickness range: 6.5-8.5 mm
Max length: 160 mm

And ditto for me...
I've gone thru 6 batteries worth of flight time, and RC still had enough juice left. To be honest, so long as I have fully charged my RC the night before I fly, usually in the morning, the RC battery is the last thing I worry about during flying. Maybe I should, but it hardly comes up as a concern.
Hope this helps, and fly safe and stay safe [emoji106][emoji4]

And ditto for me...
I've gone thru 6 batteries worth of flight time, and RC still had enough juice left. To be honest, so long as I have fully charged my RC the night before I fly, usually in the morning, the RC battery is the last thing I worry about during flying. Maybe I should, but it hardly comes up as a concern.
Hope this helps, and fly safe and stay safe [emoji106][emoji4]
Rwarrior -- thank you very much for this info. I now won't worry about losing the conex and crashing my drone because the RC ran out of juice. I'm only using two batteries at this time. Great info!!

Is there any posted metric about the Spark transmitter? I found this info on the dji page, but it doesn't say anything about how many minutes the TX will function.
Sounds like you're satisfied with the responses you got but thought I'd put this in here for reference sake.

From the Spark's RC manual:
pg2: "Maximum remote controller battery life is approximately 2.5 hours."
pg3: "The maximum run-time is tested under laboratory environment, only for your reference."

Reactions: Rwarrior
Sounds like you're satisfied with the responses you got but thought I'd put this in here for reference sake.

From the Spark's RC manual:
pg2: "Maximum remote controller battery life is approximately 2.5 hours."
pg3: "The maximum run-time is tested under laboratory environment, only for your reference."
Thanks very much for this info. I was satisfied with the responses I received -- you guys are great! But I like hard numbers like this, and it's very helpful. Thank you

Reactions: Rwarrior

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex