Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI SPARK w/ CONTROLLER FOR SALE!!!

CLAY347

Join
Oct 17, 2018
Hi, My name is Clay Brown and I'm selling my DJI SPARK w/CONTROLLER the SPARK is WHITE and it and the controller work flawlessly I've never had any issues with either I bought them both brand new and what you will get will be THE SPARK DRONE AND THE CONTROLLER AND ONE BATTERY AND BATTERY CHARGER AND THE ORIGINAL BOXES THAT CAME WITH IT ALL AND I AM ASKING ($210.00 U.S.DOLLARS + SHIPPING) If you are interested please P.M. and I will get back to you ASAP!!! I am state side in South Carolina Thank You for your time and God Bless You!!! Sincerely Clay Brown20200109_074451.jpeg20200109_074556.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi, My name is Clay Brown and I'm selling my DJI SPARK w/CONTROLLER the SPARK is WHITE and it and the controller work flawlessly I've never had any issues with either I bought them both brand new and what you will get will be THE SPARK DRONE AND THE CONTROLLER AND ONE BATTERY AND BATTERY CHARGER AND THE ORIGINAL BOXES THAT CAME WITH IT ALL AND I AM ASKING ($235.00 U.S.DOLLARS + SHIPPING) If you are interested please P.M. and I will get back to you ASAP!!! I am state side in South Carolina Thank You for your time and God Bless You!!! Sincerely Clay BrownView attachment 12284
View attachment 12285
Would you take 150.00 cash?

Hi, My name is Clay Brown and I'm selling my DJI SPARK w/CONTROLLER the SPARK is WHITE and it and the controller work flawlessly I've never had any issues with either I bought them both brand new and what you will get will be THE SPARK DRONE AND THE CONTROLLER AND ONE BATTERY AND BATTERY CHARGER AND THE ORIGINAL BOXES THAT CAME WITH IT ALL AND I AM ASKING ($235.00 U.S.DOLLARS + SHIPPING) If you are interested please P.M. and I will get back to you ASAP!!! I am state side in South Carolina Thank You for your time and God Bless You!!! Sincerely Clay BrownView attachment 12284View attachment 12285
My daughter lives close to newberry sc
She could pick it up and send to me here in Indiana. Thanks

Hi Jeffro I just got where I could chat back with you and I seen and read your offer of $150.00 and I can't let it go for that but after I thought about it I would let you have it for $210.00 and if you was going to let your daughter pick it up that is ok with me I'm in SPARTANBURG SC not to far from Interstate 26 Brother Thank You and God Bless!!!
Hello
I’m over by ball state.

Hi, My name is Clay Brown and I'm selling my DJI SPARK w/CONTROLLER the SPARK is WHITE and it and the controller work flawlessly I've never had any issues with either I bought them both brand new and what you will get will be THE SPARK DRONE AND THE CONTROLLER AND ONE BATTERY AND BATTERY CHARGER AND THE ORIGINAL BOXES THAT CAME WITH IT ALL AND I AM ASKING ($210.00 U.S.DOLLARS + SHIPPING) If you are interested please P.M. and I will get back to you ASAP!!! I am state side in South Carolina Thank You for your time and God Bless You!!! Sincerely Clay BrownView attachment 12284View attachment 12285
is it still for sale?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme