Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Spark with 3 mins flight time $170 + shipping // Sold

Glhs958

Join
Aug 14, 2018
Loc
St. Louis MO
I have a basically new DJI Spark that DJI sent to me back in July 2018 as a replacement after they told me the one I sent was not repairable. I would like to recoup the $180 I had to shell out for it. It is a Spark w/1 set of props only no batteries or controller. When it arrived I gave it a 3 min test flight which it worked as it should have. Since then it has been sitting on the shelf since I already have 2 other sparks and a Mavic. I would like to get $170+ shipping for the Bird.

Has Been Sold..

Attachments

• IMG_20181129_234432.jpg
    IMG_20181129_234432.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:
I have a basically new DJI Spark that DJI sent to me back in July 2018 as a replacement after they told me the one I sent was not repairable. I would like to recoup the $180 I had to shell out for it. It is a Spark w/1 set of props only no batteries or controller. When it arrived I gave it a 3 min test flight which it worked as it should have. Since then it has been sitting on the shelf since I already have 2 other sparks and a Mavic. I would like to get $170+ shipping for the Bird.
I would be interested in purchasing your Spark, yesterday was my first flight and the first battery flight went great but then when I put a fresh battery in I looked down at my IPad and it said n/a for the battery and then I saw NO CONNECTION top left and my Spark started drifting away. I pulled both joysticks down to the center and finally the Spark came down but not near the landing pad. Yes if I loose one I would Love to have a backup. I have a PayPal Account.

Hi Iam interested at 170. Crashed my spark broke the gimbal, can't repair at a reasonable cost,in south African cost to repair is equillivent to a new spark. Please consider your bird homed

Reactions: TangoMango
Hi Iam interested at 170. Crashed my spark broke the gimbal, can't repair at a reasonable cost,in south African cost to repair is equillivent to a new spark. Please consider your bird homed
Sorry Bona929 but Cowboy01 has already bought it and was shipped out this morning.

Reactions: TangoMango

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme