Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI Store

Drone1050

Join
Jun 10, 2018
Loc
Middle Tennessee
I ordered my Spark through the DJI store. Now that I think about it, do y’all know if it ships from the U.S. or from China? If it ships from China, I wonder how long it will take.

do y’all know if it ships from the U.S. or from China?
It could come from either location. Since the Spark has been out for a while, one of their warehouses in the US will probably have stock. When I receive products from China, I get them in 3-4 business days (if they are in stock when I order).

It might as well be coming from China as their shipping generally takes a very long time. Good luck and good flying

It might as well be coming from China as their shipping generally takes a very long time.
For in stock items, DJI shipments from China always get to me quicker than DJI shipments from the US. Their shipping is days/weeks faster than any international package I've ever received.

Funny there is an ad from the dji store on this page that says the Mavic ships in three days

Funny there is an ad from the dji store on this page that says the Mavic ships in three days
Yep, that's always a great thing to confirm before placing an order (just in case they aren't shipping right away). And keep in mind that means the package will leave DJI's warehouse after 3 days (not be at your door in 3 days).

Well...I just received an e mail from them saying that due to limited production of an item in my order, it will be delayed. They gave me 10 credits. They don’t say which item in the order is delaying the order.
Totally bummed out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme