Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DJI to introduce new products soon?

The earlier speculation in December was that the next Mavic was supposed to be a larger platform. Now the latest rumor is that it's a smaller version. Sounds like DJI really wants to keep everyone guessing and our curiosity a buzzing.

RUMOR: Mavic 2 Is Closer Than You Think–First Specs

Got the email from DJI about it yesterday. It´s basically a Spark with foldable arms, a 3 axis gimbal and 4K video. Camera is still 12 MP that only shoots in jpeg. At least, there was no mention of RAW capabilities. $799 basic or $999 with the fly more combo.
My dream is a Spark with 20 (or more) MP and RAW capability. Until then, I love my Spark and will continue to use it.

Got the email from DJI about it yesterday. It´s basically a Spark with foldable arms, a 3 axis gimbal and 4K video. Camera is still 12 MP that only shoots in jpeg. At least, there was no mention of RAW capabilities. $799 basic or $999 with the fly more combo.
My dream is a Spark with 20 (or more) MP and RAW capability. Until then, I love my Spark and will continue to use it.

How have you missed the eight thousand threads about it? Any yes, it shoots RAW.

Reactions: leatherneck6017
My Nikon D3S is 12MP and I shoot raw. 12MP is plenty to get beautiful shots but I have to say I like my Nikon D800E's 36MP a lot more. Of the two and because of that reason I would wait for a sensor upgrade, but don't forget lens quality and sensor size play a big part in quality images particularly at higher ISOs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme