Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Does anyone use this

I don't own one, just suggested it.

My tracker is good for 7 months, the Tiles may have a similar life span?

BTW, thanks for the reminder, my batteries have been active for over a year and still function.

Time to change them.

No prob. Maybe someone else on here can give some input on the TP.

I use 3 strobon Cree - attached to cheap landing gear using double stick tape (less bulky than Velcro). Works great - can see very clearly at night over 2 miles out or more.

Attachments

• IMG_0036.JPG
    IMG_0036.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0037.PNG
    IMG_0037.PNG
    965.2 KB · Views: 29
Batteries last about 12 months in the Tile Pro. They cost about $0.75 USD each

View attachment 8311

I just got mine yesterday. I'll let you know...
Where’s best to attach, I would think the top is not ideal ( gps etc ) and the obvious place is behind the optical sensors on the bottom, this however is a higher point than the low slung landing rubbers leading to dodgy stability.

Where’s best to attach, I would think the top is not ideal ( gps etc ) and the obvious place is behind the optical sensors on the bottom, this however is a higher point than the low slung landing rubbers leading to dodgy stability.

My Tile Pro is mounted on top cover and I still get 17 satellite signals. No problem

A Forum member lost his Spark in thick brush and the only way he found it was by chance the sunlight glistened off of the 4 brass contacts of the battery.

Here's the picture he took and I circled it.

View attachment 8296

I took a paper hole punch and made a bunch of dots from highly reflective D.O.T tape that really pops when the light hits it, should I have to do a search and rescue mission night or day.
Wow even though you circled it I still wouldn't of seen that.

My Tile Pro is mounted on top cover and I still get 17 satellite signals. No problem
Do you have a photo of it mounted? Does it affect flying in anyway other than potential GPS interference (or not in your case), such as flight instability due to effect on aerodynamics or quicker discharge of battery due to extra weight etc? Basically are there any noticeable negative effects?
I've just ordered a Tile Sport (I know it's less range, but was far cheaper than any other version I could find at the time) so would be interested in more specifics from your experience, thanks.

This item is new and was mentioned here on the Forum recently.

Tile Pro.

It has a range of 300 feet and half the price.

When I purchased my tracker a year ago, Bluetooth only had a range of about 50 feet.

You should try trackimo it's a bit cheaper and very convenient. It's what i'm using for my spark right now.
Trackimo™ GPS drone tracking devices can be tracked via web or smartphone app where GSM cellular reception exists worldwide. and also real time tracking. GPS and GSM provide real-time tracking of your drone via Web, iOS, or Android app.

You should try trackimo it's a bit cheaper and very convenient. It's what i'm using for my spark right now.
Trackimo™ GPS drone tracking devices can be tracked via web or smartphone app where GSM cellular reception exists worldwide. and also real time tracking. GPS and GSM provide real-time tracking of your drone via Web, iOS, or Android app.

Which model are you referring too that is a bit cheaper?

These are $90 and up.

Plus I read there is a monthly fee of $5 for the service.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex