Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Don't Try This at Home

Here in Florida motorcyclists aren’t even required to wear helmets. Also a questionable choice.

But altitude adds an exponential element of risk. Lose power in that contraption and you fall like a rock and die. If my Harley stalls I just coast to a stop on the side of the road. Happened just yesterday.

Amen, brother.

They say that airline travel is safer than driving a car, but my car never fell 30,000 feet when it stalled.

Hmmm. There are also a lot less trees, bolders, houses, poles and idiots in the air :)

Hmmm. There are also a lot less trees, bolders, houses, poles and idiots in the air :)

Well, 4 out of 5 anyway. If you've flown on any major airlines, you'll know there are still plenty of idiots in the air :D

Reactions: Andre Levite
As for the jet pack, does it come with an underwear subscription?;) Wow.
Zapata's jet pack is so freaking cool. I'd try it if I had a chance. I have watched quite a few of his videos on YT and even that water bike is awesome as well.

Fake
Where are the giant batteries it would take to fun this thing??

So the flying jet platform I was commenting on is fake?

As for the flying bed blender, I think he has the Energizer Bunny in his pocket beating the heck out that drum he carries around. :p

Me lol
"Hard to believe anybody would try this without airbags, prop guards, reinforced roll cage, etc. I realize that weight impacts flight time but the lack of safety features is most shocking."
I could say the exact same thing about people driving motorbikes. Who in their right mind would want to hurl himself at 60 mph over a tarmac surface, surrounded by fouls in cars, with no protection except for a helmet?

Funny how you see all those clips with the Jet board making it look like it lasts forever! When in reality I think the flight time is a mere 10 minutes. Just wait until they get 30 minutes of flight time out of those things. Hell I'd use that to zoom off to work!!!! Probably a long long time away before they make those commercially available!

What jet pack are we talking about? I just got on the thread; someone want to fill me in?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe