Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DRONE CAPE

Bad times for too much visibility.
Irvine, don't try to walk in an Intl Airport
wearing that... You will not go far... :D

Reactions: graywoulf
I prefer a more subdued approach.
Yes your right but I feel that drones may come as a thing of the past caused by the stupidity of others and after forking out over £1500 on drones I really don't want this to happen.

As for the comment on my drone vest it shows that I am not going to be put off by silly comments by those individuals who don't realise the fun and enjoyment we drones get.

Reactions: Vanuchi
Tricky one this. I’m in the UK and people are generally OK with me flying but I keep it well up above them so most of the time they don’t see it. If I wore a vest it would draw attention to me and until/if it becomes a requirement I won’t invest (excuse the pun!). In general, if people arrive around where I am flying, especially with dogs, I bring Sparky in and quietly dislove into the background.this is in keeping with the Code too.

Tricky one this. I’m in the UK and people are generally OK with me flying but I keep it well up above them so most of the time they don’t see it. If I wore a vest it would draw attention to me and until/if it becomes a requirement I won’t invest (excuse the pun!). In general, if people arrive around where I am flying, especially with dogs, I bring Sparky in and quietly dislove into the background.this is in keeping with the Code too.
Again yes good advice I haven't wore the vest yet but will try tomorrow. Will let you know what comments I get if any and should there be a problem I won't wear it. Wish me luck

I'd put one in my man cave, but that's about it. The drone idiots have messed it up for us good guys . Props to you for making a statement tho.

Yes I do with any dogs keep my drone well away

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast