Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DRONE FLYING PRACTICE COMPILATION

Good start. You should think about Exposure Lock... once you have a good balance between the sky and the ground (so both are lit adequately) then tap your screen, then tap again to lock (you will see the little icon turn to a locked padlock). And here i was thinking it was always sunny in the Philippines! Well done. Thanks for sharing.

Great job. Always good to see more and more people joining the drone cinematography club.

Good start. You should think about Exposure Lock... once you have a good balance between the sky and the ground (so both are lit adequately) then tap your screen, then tap again to lock (you will see the little icon turn to a locked padlock). And here i was thinking it was always sunny in the Philippines! Well done. Thanks for sharing.

Please take a note of this great tip. To make it easier, you can assign one of the customisable buttons on the RC to exposure lock/unlock. I have the Fn button set to exposure lock/unlock.

Reactions: shan
Ok Thanks for the information. I will try again... what is the purpose of exposure lock?

Ok Thanks for the information. I will try again... what is the purpose of exposure lock?

When you have the exposure of the camera set to Auto, the brightness of the scene keeps changing with the ambient light and it doesn't look good on the video. Also auto exposure doesn't always set the exposure correctly and you may feel that some areas are too bright or some are too dark. So what you can do is let the drone hover in place and then tilt the gimbal slowly to allow the exposure to change as the camera is pointing to different areas on the screen. Then once you feel that the scene is lit properly, you can lock the exposure so that it stays like that even when you move the camera again.

When you have the exposure of the camera set to Auto, the brightness of the scene keeps changing with the ambient light and it doesn't look good on the video. Also auto exposure doesn't always set the exposure correctly and you may feel that some areas are too bright or some are too dark. So what you can do is let the drone hover in place and then tilt the gimbal slowly to allow the exposure to change as the camera is pointing to different areas on the screen. Then once you feel that the scene is lit properly, you can lock the exposure so that it stays like that even when you move the camera again.
Thanks... I will try and upload for my improvement...

Great job. Always good to see more and more people joining the drone cinematography club.

Please take a note of this great tip. To make it easier, you can assign one of the customisable buttons on the RC to exposure lock/unlock. I have the Fn button set to exposure lock/unlock.
Wow... thanks for your help... this is Good... I will set lock exposure to balance the light and set the lock exposure in my controller.

Reactions: nilanjan118
good start ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex