Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DRONE MILITARY DEFENCE

Miket

Join
Jul 12, 2018
Anyone seen this.

Rafael to sell 6 anti-drone systems to UK for $20m

At this sort of cost applications will be limited, but it is obvious the powers that be are recognising the terrorist possibilities using drones. I really worry what regulations are going to be put into force following just one terrorist attack using a drone, and it is going to happen, guaranteed.

If I can no longer fly my drones because of the clamp down, so be it.
I feel fortunate that drones introduced me to photography, and that may be a viable substitute.
Truth be told, I'm kind of getting bored with aerial views. I still like them, but my enthusiasm is waning; possibly because of the over arching negative perspective of the general public, and these news events aren't helping.

Reactions: Andre Levite
I feel fortunate that drones introduced me to photography, and that may be a viable substitute.
Truth be told, I'm kind of getting bored with aerial views. I still like them, but my enthusiasm is waning; possibly because of the over arching negative perspective of the general public, and these news events aren't helping.

The struggle continues...

It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.
–Albert Einstein

Don't give up on your aerial views, I've been playing around with adding ground level still shots in my videos during post processing... a different way to tell a story....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef