Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Drone Pilots Decals

Heres a little something I made for my power bank, last weekend, (a 20,000mAh walmart special...) in the instance I'm out in the wild and need to charge the Spark directly via micro USBView attachment 12202
Nicely done! I have one of those portable jump starters with USB outputs and I also have a 450 watt inverter if I need it.

OK, now I get it... sort of. ? I saw the bandaid on the hood and the footprints on the back but what part of this is the tardis? And how is Mrs. Coker these days? ?

Don't have any contact with Mrs. Coker. I'm sure my insurance took care of her.

Tardis sticker was on the back on the other side. Behind the spare in the shot.

Before coming to Oklahoma, I tried several times to get TARDIS license plates, but Illinois always said, "Profanity not allowed."

Heres a little something I made for my power bank, last weekend, (a 20,000mAh walmart special...) in the instance I'm out in the wild and need to charge the Spark directly via micro USB
Nicely done. We used to make stickers for Motorcycles. Janices Suzuki has been at various times, a Volkswagen, a Honda, a Hardley Davidson and currently sports her name, Freya. Fun stuff.

I have my SparkPilots decal ready to cut as well as a DJI emblem too. I hope to get those made this week. I'll post a picture or two of the results.

Well dang, I'm jealous. That is really nice! ?

Well, I finally fired up the vinyl cutter and made a window decal for my car. I have worked up a few different versions but since my car is already white and I did not want a decal on the body of the car, I made this one in white and layered on the blue vinyl to add a splash of color. I may redo this one at a later date to add the blue color to the Spark part of the decal. I have one also that is an outline silhouette of the Spark with the DJI logo. I think I will make that one for the other side of the back window.

Attachments

• Spark Pilots Decal.jpg
    Spark Pilots Decal.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 8
Looking good with the tarheel blue, copycat.
Honestly, I did not even think of that when I made the decal. But that is a great color to use though come to think of it. All the vinyl I have is scraps that I collected years ago. I'm amazed that it still sticks to anything at all. That blue color was just the first blue that I found in my box of scraps. I might still make a smaller version in the original colors to put on the back of the trunk lid. Still on the fence on that.

BTW, how did you do the graphic on the shirt? Is that an iron on that you printed? I really do like that.

Lol just giving you a hard time, almost ashamed to admit I'm a Carolina fan this year, though year on the football field and basketball court

Shirt was made using heat transfer vinyl, interesting process, when compared to adhesive vinyl. The heat transfer vinyl comes with the transfer sheet already included, you cut the vinyl reversed, weed it, then apply it onto your garment. Attached is a pic of my little setup, cutter & heat press. I can cut a single item up to 12"x24", and the press is 15"x15". 20200116_190056.jpg

Reactions: graywoulf
Nice setup! I had forgotten about the heat transfer vinyl. I might have to see if I can find some on eBay and do a print on a hoodie. My cutter is ancient (Roland PNC 1000) and is limited to about 18" wide but the length is set by the software. I used to work at a sign shop that had a 54" digital printer. I wish I had access to one now. Here is another design that I came up with. I tried to cut that in vinyl but I am going to need a new blade and some fine adjustments to pull that off in that size as the SparkPilots part of the design is pretty small.

Spark Decal.jpg

I hear you loud and clear. As a former sign graphics artist, I like to dabble in my former trade now and again just for my own pleasure and purpose. I would buy one of the ones in the link but as I have a white car, I think that the decal needs a splash of color to it. I will only be making one for myself.so you and others will know. ;)

Everything has its price! <nudge nudge wink wink>

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme