Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Drone video: best settings for DJI models

thank you that is very helpful. I am a beginner, I have a dji spark but I do not see all these settings you went through.. !!
my problem all my videos start ok then it get jerky while it the drone is moving it seems that the recording not fast enough..any idea?

thank you that is very helpful. I am a beginner, I have a dji spark but I do not see all these settings you went through.. !!
my problem all my videos start ok then it get jerky while it the drone is moving it seems that the recording not fast enough..any idea?

Class and speed of the memory card?

Are you panning or tilting the camera when the problem occurs or is it just flying straight with no camera movement? If you're able to post an example that would be helpful in troubleshooting.

Yes, there could be several causes for that sort of behavior.
You could also try to calibrate the IMU and see if things improve

The extra settings that are showing are because he's not on a Spark, he's got a Mavic or other drone that does 4K, which probably gives him all those extra settings. it would be nice if he covered the Spark specifically, since I did not watch the entire video yet, perhaps he touches on it later or references another video.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe