Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Drone X Pro, dji mavic pro look-alike rocking it...

farcomb

Join
Nov 10, 2018
Found this video awhile ago. Took to it and it's quite cool for a budget pocket drone.

Drone X Pro video preview:

Simply sharing...
main-qimg-f55d94f3d9902b88dd1bab9ef87ea8e7.jpg

Reactions: graywoulf
So this is the drone that someone bought me for Christmas; it really is a fun little drone to fly. Ultra lightweight, very small, easy to get into the air. Of course being a very inexpensive drone, here are the downsides:

-Around 7 minute flight time
-No GPS so it drifts almost immediately on takeoff. Make sure you have a large area so you can get it under control quickly. Easy to fly once it's in the air, but my daughter can't take off because she can't figure out quickly enough how to counter the drift. There are keys for adjusting the drift on the controller, but they don't work at all for me.
-Very cheaply made (which is why it's inexpensive of course)

All things considered, it's a great toy drone and made me realize I wanted to put some money towards a nicer machine, which is how I purchased the Spark.

The drone x is quite cool and when I fully charge it, I enjoy between 10 - 12 mins flight. Video quality is perfect for my secondary projects, and I also like the 360 rotation and follow me feature.
It's a little $99 pocket drone looking like mavic pro in design, though can't match my 000$ mavic.
Also looks like e58 but quite better in durability and improved flight time.
It's new entry and okay...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe