Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

DroneHead 101

TreeTopFlier@K9

Join
May 5, 2019
Hey Folks, BRAND new member, first time drone owner. I am excited over my recent acquisition of a DJI Spark drone.I need to ask for some basic 101 advice or comments from the DJI Spark Drone community. Although I am excited about flying my drone for the very first time, I have been conducting somewhat due diligence in all of my pre flight training. That being said, I have of course the Spark drone, flight console/controller, two battery's, box of SUNNYLIFE Filter Set for Spark, spare blades. Samsung Galaxy S Tab 10.5 controller mounting bracket etc etc. What is the BEST flight app to download to my Tab for flying my Spark. I also seeing many other apps, and would like to download the best apps that are prevalent to help fly my Spark at its ultimate flight performance. Your comments are greatly appreciated and truly valued!!

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, TreeTopFlier@K9.

UAV forecast app gives the weather conditions.
WINDY is a good one too.

AIRMAP gives flight area information including NOTOM's, TFR's, etc.

These are the ones I check before heading out the door before going to a location to fly and make sure it's clear of NFZ's.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Reactions: DavidBlezard
The first is to familiarize yourself and Spark with Dji Go 4. It gives all the basic info you need with many different flight types.

I also agree with Spark 317 that UAV and Airmap are the secondary Apps to have. When flying remember the "pause" button is your best friend to avoid a crash. Welcome and good luck.

Welcome to the forum! :)

What is the BEST flight app to download to my Tab for flying my Spark
DJI GO 4 is a great flight app and it does everything most people need. You'll need this app no matter which other flight apps you use since no app contain all of the features and settings you'll find in DJI GO 4.

You can find a few other commonly used flight apps here.

All good advice so far from that have responded. Welcome to the forum. A great group of helpful people. I’ll add one thought. It is very tempting to switch to sport mode. Give it some time until you are comfortable with P mode. When ready have a lot of room. Enjoy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex