Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Early morning canal walk

Moofer

Join
Oct 25, 2018
November morning between 7am and 10am. The Kennet is a river in the south of England, and a tributary of the River Thames and links the cities of Bristol and London, this was film just north of the M4 near Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom.

You "Englishters" :) ( and I mean that in a playful and respective way) have such a beautiful country. Which makes for some beautiful videos as well. This was a great video. I see that "Taggers" are everywhere too. No respect from them at all. They can surely mess up things.

Reactions: Moofer
You "Englishters" :) ( and I mean that in a playful and respective way) have such a beautiful country. Which makes for some beautiful videos as well. This was a great video. I see that "Taggers" are everywhere too. No respect from them at all. They can surely mess up things.
England has many beautiful places, when it stops raining or isn't blowing a gale. Those of us that are lucky enough to live near rolling hills, mountains and lakes can find something close by. Unfortunately most people near me don't see the beauty on their door step.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delf