Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Editing with Air Magic

twickers14

Join
Sep 6, 2018
Loc
SW U.K.
I promised to pop up a couple of shots, pre and post from my first flight for a month yesterday. The shot was taken into the brighter part of the sky but with no direct sun thus the under-exposed effect. The post shot is all together brighter and better exposed but not sure I couldn’t deliver that with a twiddle or two on Apple’s Photos edit button, and it’s free not £30!B819097A-A819-469C-8012-112B3620D5A0.jpeg8A8895E0-727A-489C-94F7-0F960009DCD4.jpeg

Reactions: Spark 317
What a difference between the two! I watched a YouTube video on bracketing recently where the Spark takes 3 shots: one at automatic settings, one underexposed, one overexposed, then combines them into a final shot with nice HDR. As with your upper photo, the detail really comes out.

Yes HDR is great. I think you’d need Photomatix or something like that to combine the three shot or perhaps you can do it in the DJI App?

You're right, the Go 4 manual talks about AEB (Automatic Exposure Bracketing), but does say the images are captured in RAW and the user must combine them with editing software. The end of the paragraph says, "(Not Spark)". With the Spark, you would have to bracket your Exposure Compensation Values manually and combine them in post production to get the benefit.

Yep you’re right. Have just checked another dji site and there it says you can use HDR mode in Pano mode and it does it for you. Mind you with my dodgy Gimbal Motor Overload on-screen message I think I might struggle. Will give it a go.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar