Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Elit for DJI

I recall it being mentioned recently, but don't recall the thread or the poster. Try using the search function for elit.

Thank you, I got the app but before sending the drone out, I was hoping to confirm a positive review. Thanks for your help.

Sorry I can't provide more substantive information for you, but the linked article was the first time I'd heard of Elit. If no one responds to your query, please share your experience on this forum.

It works as advertised. Gives Course Lock and Home Lock capability when using DJI Go4. Less expensive than Litchi, but it only offers those two features.

Ah,jrh75. I took Spark out today to try ELIT but as it turned out after launching I spotted a couple of deer and burned up 2 batteries taking pictures straight on and overhead. Deer are very unusual in this park but I did try to run ELIT. I noted a initial message saying DJI Go4 must first be launched contrary to instructions. I noted a new icon on my iPad mini 4 but I cannot say I fully used it yet. A question,: can you use both Course and Home lock on the same flight? I look forward to really trying it.

When the aircraft is up flying you would open the Elit app. You can select HL or CL When you are finished with the special mode you would select Normal in Elit.

You can go in and out of CL or HL as many times as you want.

Sorry for late reply.

When you are in DJI Go4 press the home button and tap Elit to start it. Choose HL or CL and then select Apply & Fly. You return to DJI Go.

When you want to end tap the red "X" button. Drone hovers in place and you are returned to DJI Go control.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme