Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Error message help

Drizzt90

Join
Aug 29, 2018
So I got my spark flymore from Best Buy. It did not come with a micro SD card. I had a 32 GB microSD card that I had set up a raspberry pie operating system on it previously. I put it in the spark and realize that I couldn’t use it because it was all set up for that. I tried to format it in the drone with the DJI app and it was having errors doing so. So I put it in a SD adapter and plug it into my Mac formatted it NTFS with that. Put it back in and I believe I was then able to format it in the drone. I am now able to record videos and take photos and such. I started looking into the panorama feature and so yesterday when I went into the play back button and tried to have them stitched together or transfer any videos from the drone to my phone through the app it gave me an error That is seen in the picture that I will attach. It does not completely stitch the photos and it errors out before I can finish transfering the video. I’ve read that if I format the card in a digital camera it can help... it’s just that the battery for my sd camera is dead and I don’t know where the charger is at the moment. Is that what is going on? Anyone know how to help me? Thanks!4F1AEF0F-7E15-45A1-867E-B40AB4DB4A4D.png

Last edited:
So I got my spark flymore from Best Buy. It did not come with a micro SD card. I had a 32 GB microSD card that I had set up a raspberry pie operating system on it previously. I put it in the spark and realize that I couldn’t use it because it was all set up for that. I tried to format it in the drone with the DJI app and it was having errors doing so. So I put it in a SD adapter and plug it into my Mac formatted it NTFS with that. Put it back in and I believe I was then able to format it in the drone. I am now able to record videos and take photos and such. I started looking into the panorama feature and so yesterday when I went into the play back button and tried to have them stitched together or transfer any videos from the drone to my phone through the app it gave me an error That is seen in the picture that I will attach. It does not completely stitch the photos and it errors out before I can finish transfering the video. I’ve read that if I format the card in a digital camera it can help... it’s just that the battery for my sd camera is dead and I don’t know where the charger is at the moment. Is that what is going on? Anyone know how to help me? Thanks!View attachment 6719
Sorry I can not answer your question about the trouble you are having. I have a question for you about how you formatted your sd card in the Mac what program or procedure did you use to do this. I would like to format some sd cards in my Mac but have yet to figure this out.

Sorry I can not answer your question about the trouble you are having. I have a question for you about how you formatted your sd card in the Mac what program or procedure did you use to do this. I would like to format some sd cards in my Mac but have yet to figure this out.

I installed I think it is called paragon NTFS. It puts an NTFS driver on your Mac and then when I went to format it under the disk utility it let me choose that setting.

What's the speed on your sd card?

Not sure the speed exactly this is he card. If you need more info I can try to find my amazon order I got it and look up it’s specs.

Attachments

• 26CCF9DE-EDFD-471C-ADB7-77B34334EDC5.jpeg
    26CCF9DE-EDFD-471C-ADB7-77B34334EDC5.jpeg
    228 KB · Views: 5
So I had an issue using a class 10 card with my spark it said it was unable to support write speed so I'm now using U3 (4k sd card) but I think that card works for others on here

Update: I used a friends point and shoot canon camera and formatted the card. Put it back in the Spark and DID NOT format it in the Spark. It seems to be the fix. My photos stitch in the app the videos transfer fully. So far. Thanks for all the help. I’ll post on this again if there are difficulties with it again

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme