Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Fall Colours 2 - Still wishing for sunshine

Great views and synth ramblings!! :) I hope you are feeling much better now as well. I am sure that some sunshine will greatly enhance the colors in the next video. I am looking forward to it. Our colors have not started here yet but should begin starting next week. We will get our first taste of fall temperatures this weekend. That is, after the rain stops.

Great views and synth ramblings!! :) I hope you are feeling much better now as well. I am sure that some sunshine will greatly enhance the colors in the next video. I am looking forward to it. Our colors have not started here yet but should begin starting next week. We will get our first taste of fall temperatures this weekend. That is, after the rain stops.

Hopefully you will share some of that North Carolina color with us! Thanks for the kind words, getting over the flu, it was a sh*t kicker.

Hopefully you will share some of that North Carolina color with us! Thanks for the kind words, getting over the flu, it was a sh*t kicker.
I do hope to get over my fear of flying by then so I can get some good video and pictures. I bet that your bout with the flu was a dilly. I have not had the flu in a very long while myself. I am thinking of giving in and getting a flu shot this year though. I can't afford to be sick.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar