Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Fall Colours

Chrislaf

Join
Oct 12, 2017
Loc
ON, Canada
Here's a collection of 'garbage/scrap' clips I cobbled together from video shot heading out or back from sites that I flew to to take photos/panos. Since I take 99% photos/panos there was no attempt in the video clips to do cinematic or smooth filming, it was merely clips shot going out and coming back or looking around. All clips were shot on the Mavic 3 (some using the 7X tele lens) and the Mini 3 Pro and all were shot around the area where I live except for some clips shot at rest stops on my way to drive one of my son's back to Uni in Ottawa.

As a long time Spark user, I have always used my Spark for photos/panos and although that has always been my primary interest in drones, I never really could use it for video unless I landed and swapped batteries and then did another flight specifically for video. My primary interest hasn't changed - I still am primarily interested in photos/panos BUT with the long battery life of the Mavic 3 and Mini 3 Pro I am finding I can do both on one battery especially with the Mavic 3. And that 7X tele lens is so underrated!

Note, if you are on MavicPilots, this is the same video posted over there.

Chris

Lots of great clips in there Chris, well edited as well. You guys had a wonderful crop of colors this fall. Good to hear that you're expanding your interest with video. It can get quite addictive! I find it a good habit to hit the video record button on every takeoff regardless of the mission.

Lots of great clips in there Chris, well edited as well. You guys had a wonderful crop of colors this fall. Good to hear that you're expanding your interest with video. It can get quite addictive! I find it a good habit to hit the video record button on every takeoff regardless of the mission.
Thanks. We did have great colours this past fall. I usually always have video going while going out and coming back just in case there is something I miss when looking for photos to shoot.

Having the 7X Tele lens on the Mavic 3 sure helps. Today I noticed these cool bubbles coming from under the ice on a frozen stream. Would have never seen them with the wide angle lens. Got some video of it - just have to wait until the drone warms up before I get it off the SD card to review it.

Chris

Reactions: RotorWash

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme