Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Fall Foliage - Hunter River, P.E.I.

RotorWash

Premium Pilot
Join
Jul 18, 2019
Loc
P.E.I., Canada
Captured some fall colors with my P4 a few days ago in the central part of the Island near the community of Hunter River. The land there has a more hilly terrain then in my regular stomping grounds. The footage is from two locations a few miles apart, hope you enjoy!

Stunningly gorgeous, so dense and so many colors. Nice flying and capture. After a couple of nights of frost our leaves are falling fast and I'm seeing less colors but what remains is vivid. It's 45F, (7C) here today so I've been Winterizing the yard for the inevitable. The frost is on the pumpkin my friend. ;)

Reactions: RotorWash
Stunningly gorgeous, so dense and so many colors. Nice flying and capture. After a couple of nights of frost our leaves are falling fast and I'm seeing less colors but what remains is vivid. It's 45F, (7C) here today so I've been Winterizing the yard for the inevitable. The frost is on the pumpkin my friend. ;)
:D Yes DJ that ole frosty is making the rounds! I think the highest temp for the coming week here is a balmy 8C. Sparky just got the shivers! :)

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
Awesome footage and amazing editing ?
You're the man :cool:

Very beautifull . Ive enjoyed so much my visit to PEI but in the summer i think its the most beautiful province for drone pilot. went over there twice...first time for filming the construction of the bridge and returned when it was completed got beautifull shot around the island. i will return someday

“That’s the way to do it”. Music supports the beautiful views throughout. Stunning scenery and sights that just get better and better as the film progresses These inland images are so different from those you normally post-you’ve got the lot there. How will it look with snow?

Very beautifull . Ive enjoyed so much my visit to PEI but in the summer i think its the most beautiful province for drone pilot. went over there twice...first time for filming the construction of the bridge and returned when it was completed got beautifull shot around the island. i will return someday
Hope you come back JCP!
“That’s the way to do it”. Music supports the beautiful views throughout. Stunning scenery and sights that just get better and better as the film progresses These inland images are so different from those you normally post-you’ve got the lot there. How will it look with snow?
Thank you twickers! I think the location I was at on the second shoot might make for a nice winter shot but I have doubts I'll get in the road where I was. First sign I see when I got in there scouting around was, "this road is not ploughed in the winter" :) I run into that issue a lot in the winter with some of the backroads I take during the summer. Hmmm, a snowmobile would take care of the issue but I want a boat first, argh.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for your kind words and likes. I try to improve a little with each project and your reactions are always very encouraging. ?

Reactions: Rwarrior
Very nice. Can you send some of that PEI sunshine over our way? Its been gloomy upon gloomy. I've charged the batteries three times hoping... and each time, its a dull flight!
Thanks Robin! I think I got lucky that day as it's been gloomy here ever since, :( Hope we both catch some more rays soon.

Captured some fall colors with my P4 a few days ago in the central part of the Island near the community of Hunter River. The land there has a more hilly terrain then in my regular stomping grounds. The footage is from two locations a few miles apart, hope you enjoy!

Beautiful colours and cinematic shooting!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme