Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Fall Foliage in NH

ArthurC

Join
Dec 6, 2019
Hello all,

New member here, and happy I found this forum. I've been flying a Spark for about a year, and had a Yuneec Breeze for about 2 years before that.

This is my first Video after upgrading from a Breeze to a Spark. Some Fall foliage in Crawford Notch, in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. It's no Iceland or Alps, but they're the only mountains I got...

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland ArthurC.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Maybe not, but I'll trade mine for yours. In Florida, the closest I can get to a mountain is one of the more prominent sand dunes. Enjoyed seeing your scenery. Thanks for sharing.
We always call the landfills the "mountains" here in SWFL.

Thank you everyone. And I apologize to the Floridians with mountain envy. At least you have beaches and an ocean you can swim in... I'll try to bring you a good view every once in a while!

After a little research, it appears that the bird is a female Yellow Rumped Warbler.

Reactions: I B Spectre
After a little research, it appears that the bird is a female Yellow Rumped Warbler.
Aha, that's what I came up with too. Thing is, very few bird reference books or articles give you a top view of birds in flight, like the fantastic shot you got. Anyway, thanks for the response.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme