Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Female pilots?

Gduk

Join
Aug 27, 2019
Sorry if already covered.
Cant help but see the forum just full of guys.
Any girls?
I got into drones purely for photography, plenty of amazing girl photographers out there.
Eeek sexist condescending comment warning.
Drones are simple and easy to fly(told you) just wonder why they are put off...or are forums a male 'space'
If i mention the word forum my girlfriend rolls her eyes....have I answered my own question.
Girls.....anywhere???

OMG...I can see it now...a dating site for drone pilots.

Of course if they wouldn’t want to meet you they could just say you have “inconsistent firmware” LOL.

Sorry, couldn’t resist... not implying you’re looking for Girlfriend v2.0...

Fly safe.

Last edited:
Northern Ontario here. Have not noticed any issues on the forum. We women are definitely in a minority though.
I love the sign your standing next too we need those signs here in Minnesota since the Minnesota state bird is the mosquito ?? seconded to the loon.

Reactions: Barbara
Kansas/Northwestern Ontario woman flyer checking in.

I agree with Barbara, this forum is a good one. I'm a member of other forums (non drone) and oh, my.
Yah, about other forums. I'm a member of several motorcycle (model specific) forums....'nuff said.

Reactions: Transplant
Sorry if already covered.
Cant help but see the forum just full of guys.
Any girls?
I got into drones purely for photography, plenty of amazing girl photographers out there.
Eeek sexist condescending comment warning.
Drones are simple and easy to fly(told you) just wonder why they are put off...or are forums a male 'space'
If i mention the word forum my girlfriend rolls her eyes....have I answered my own question.
Girls.....anywhere???
Yes, me, for one. I have been a serious photographer for many many years, and a techie junkie for as long as I can remember. LOL I finally bit the drone bullet this past spring and bought the Mavic 2 pro because of its camera. I then bought a used Spark to fly over water and other potentially hazardous areas near where I live--losing a $300 used SPark is much more easy to do than my Mavic 2. Then I saw a practically new Tello on FB for sale for 30.00 so I bought that just for fun. (I'm hooked on my drones, for sure.) And now, I've got a Mavic Mini on its way to me. :) I LOVE flying my drones, and I look for time and weather to do such all of the time. Early winter has set in where I live in upstate NY right now, and I don't get home before dark after work, so my flying time has been cut drastically, but my heart is still in it. If I really get a "hankering" to fly, I get my Tello out and zoom around the living room for a bit. My dog is mesmerized by it! :)

Yes, me, for one. I have been a serious photographer for many many years, and a techie junkie for as long as I can remember. LOL I finally bit the drone bullet this past spring and bought the Mavic 2 pro because of its camera

Congratulations on the new addiction. :)

It is so much easier to maneuver a flying camera to get the shot verses a static tripod with a fixed camera and the added lenses you may need.

The two combined can produce very excellent videos when edited properly.

Reactions: GG Teach
Congratulations on the new addiction. :)

It is so much easier to maneuver a flying camera to get the shot verses a static tripod with a fixed camera and the added lenses you may need.

The two combined can produce very excellent videos when edited properly.
Exactly. I am really enjoying the new heights and angles of different shots I"m now getting w/ my drones, and I've never been a video person, but now I'm shooting and editing those too. Love this new hobby!!!

OMG...I can see it now...a dating site for drone pilots.

Of course if they wouldn’t want to meet you they could just say you have “inconsistent firmware” LOL.

Sorry, couldn’t resist... not implying you’re looking for Girlfriend v2.0...

Fly safe.

hehe

"Barefooted brat seeks ... "

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme