Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Finally got out again! Some desert video

sharps45

Join
Apr 18, 2019
Of course, I forgot that it had snowed 6 inches last Sunday on the desert, so where there isn't snow there's mud. Couldn't get off the main road, but still took some vids and got some pics for posting this week. Hope you enjoy- This one is just another balanced rock looking over the snowy landscape.

Of course, I forgot that it had snowed 6 inches last Sunday on the desert, so where there isn't snow there's mud. Couldn't get off the main road, but still took some vids and got some pics for posting this week. Hope you enjoy- This one is just another balanced rock looking over the snowy landscape.
Nice reveal near the end. Were you in tripod mode?

We are so lucky on the Forum to have fresh, very well shot footage of spectacular scenery from around the world just a day or so after it was shot. Fascinating strata layers of something, slate??? In between the heavy red rock. Thank you.

Reactions: Spark 317
I am very interested in this, this reminds me of a Geology programme I saw with Professor Ian Stewart.

They visited a scab land area which was the scene of an ancient flood,

Man that's some breathtaking scenery! Thanks for sharing!

We are so lucky on the Forum to have fresh, very well shot footage of spectacular scenery from around the world just a day or so after it was shot. Fascinating strata layers of something, slate??? In between the heavy red rock. Thank you.
The whole area there is an ancient seabed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast