Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Firmware v1.00.0500.

I updated AC and Rc and no new gesture installed. Whats wrong?
I am wondering if its because the DJI go 4 has not updated. Mine is not showing an update available.......and I would think the app needs to update too no?

Any recommendations regarding situations like mine where I have the Spark but no controller yet? Should I update now or wait (or will I be forced to update tonight after work before I can fly)?
I would update...surely can't hurt anything.

Reactions: Sparkbart
One note you do have to do the update for each of your batteries. No kidding. Must be some changes to the intelligent batteries as well.
Yeah....No kidding!

This is second battery
98a1a31d8ce3a38a4e273f71210dd8fa.jpg

Updated ac/rc firmware. Reset ac/rc multiple times. Not seeing gimbal speed adjustment or 180° pano in menus. What gives?

Reactions: brzemia
It's took really half my 1st battery for these updates. Maybe at first I tried downloading using OTG connection. It's stucked @ 40 % download. Then I disconnected from OTG and connected WiFi to RC. It's also stucked @ 50% download...Hmm finally I figured it out and connect to my 2.4 GHz WiFi Home network instead of 5.8 GHz then the download is a smooth ride.
4aefa4012e3af05ad9f2e76baeb119f8.jpg
f92e743548099dc14c682976ddec8688.jpg
6a02c35ad4877ccfffa617f94bca7d28.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: K man
Haven't had any disconnects or other issues with my spark and my RC in over 100 flights, but I was plagued with app crashes in Android connecting both through OTG and via WiFi and using several different phones...sad to say second flight out after app and firmware update the app crashed so that hasn't been solved.

The update in the play store just showed up for me.....everyone check

One of the updates via Firmware is 4K? Can anyone confirm this? I won't be able to get to this until tomorrow.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast