Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

First post by Pilot from Korea

NAM SEUNG ROK

Join
Mar 6, 2019

Photo from Switzerland

Glad to see you all!

I am a Korean Spark pilot & amateur photographer (kind of...:rolleyes:)

When I first bought dji spark, this forums helps my a lot.
Because all useful information about the Spark seem be collected only in this nice place.

So, for the thankfulness about this forum, I want to share my works on here.
Also I will trying to keep uploading my work on here for more inspiration.

The very first edited video. Filming site is one of the famous yacht marina in Korea.

Edited, color-grading on PC/Davici Resolve

I currently traveling around the Europe for celebrating my military service was finally over.
And there are several footages filmed in different locations such as in Slovenia and France etc.
They are all waiting for the editing. So if your like my work, keep watching my post :)

Edited, color-grading on iPad Pro/VSCO/VLLO app

(The video editing app VLLO have kind of music-video sink issue...
if there are better video editing app for iPad, please leave comments. Thank u.)​

Thank you watching :)

Last edited:
Welcome Nam Seung Rok, great flying and shooting!
Actually I'll be making a trip to Croatia and Slovenia in May, so if you could share some some of your experience, that would be very much appreciated.

Thanks and safe flying,
Ranjit from Singapore
View attachment 9557

View attachment 9558

Photo from Switzerland

Glad to see you all!

I am a Korean Spark pilot & amateur photographer (kind of...:rolleyes:)

When I first bought dji spark, this forums helps my a lot.
Because all useful information about the Spark seem be collected only in this nice place.

So, for the thankfulness about this forum, I want to share my works on here.
Also I will trying to keep uploading my work on here for more inspiration.

The very first edited video. Filming site is one of the famous yacht marina in Korea.

Edited, color-grading on PC/Davici Resolve

I currently traveling around the Europe for celebrating my military service was finally over.
And there are several footages filmed in different locations such as in Slovenia and France etc.
They are all waiting for the editing. So if your like my work, keep watching my post :)

Edited, color-grading on iPad Pro/VSCO/VLLO app

(The video editing app VLLO have kind of music-video sink issue...
if there are better video editing app for iPad, please leave comments. Thank u.)​

Thank you watching :)

Reactions: NAM SEUNG ROK
Welcome Nam Seung Rok, great flying and shooting!
Actually I'll be making a trip to Croatia and Slovenia in May, so if you could share some some of your experience, that would be very much appreciated.

Thanks and safe flying,
Ranjit from Singapore

ok. First you have check every local law about the country you go. I used app called 'airmap' pre-investigated and planned my flight. And the Second one is fly safe, really safe. Specially if you are in other country.

And you must go 'Bled lake' and 'bohinj lake', if you have plan to visit Slovenia. Wonderful place and very safe to fly your drone.

Have a nice trip in May! Don't wait to do some research on your destination, it will help you save some time.

and I posted new Vid on here

all took in Bled lake and castle, also in nearby another lake called Bohinj lake.

Last edited:
Thanks did the info. I'll be spending 2 days in Lake Bled and am looking forward to some really good flying there.
Thanks abs safe flying!

Reactions: NAM SEUNG ROK

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef