Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Flight 100 - Some gentle spring flying

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
Got up north to the house two weekends in a row... amazing these days. Anyway the weather gods smiled upon us (well they did have a little wind) and I got everything calibrated again, had one ATTI mode prior to that, rock solid afterwards. Me and the Mrs spent a good chunk of the weekend outside, nice in our area, as by the end of the month, the black flies will be upon us, and one will need deet as part of the pre-flight checklist.

Anyway, it was good to get back to some flying without cold hands.

Please watch on youTube and subscribe if you like!

Most excellent!
Congrats on #100 !
Thanks. I was hoping to get some off the property stuff for that 100th flight, but family stuff going on precluded any grand adventures. Now that I have the compass/IMU sorted, I am feeling more confident, also just bought Litchi last night, so getting into that carefully too.

I’m sat by the pool at our hotel in Naples FL it’s 13.00 the sun’s high and grackles are after my salad lunch and you’ve successfully “out pooled” the pool. Lovely relaxing photography and music. Thank you. PS had a problem viewing direct from the Forum-went direct to YT. PPS what are the grey trees?

Reactions: pmshop
My biggest tip on Litchi, if you do not want to slowdown and stop at each waypoint, use curve setting and make sure the curve does not hit the waypoint.
My biggest tip on Litchi, if you do not want to slowdown and stop at each waypoint, use curve setting and make sure the curve does not hit the waypoint.
Must get it together on Litchi. Sure there are a bunch of YTs on it. Is this how this video was shot?

Echo the thoughts. Enjoyed the video, the music was right on. Loved the hughes of purple in the trees at 2:37, peeks of snow on the ground, and the person waving. Relaxing.

I’m sat by the pool at our hotel in Naples FL it’s 13.00 the sun’s high and grackles are after my salad lunch and you’ve successfully “out pooled” the pool. Lovely relaxing photography and music. Thank you. PS had a problem viewing direct from the Forum-went direct to YT. PPS what are the grey trees?

Well, its but brisk still here for sitting by pools but I know you are visiting from "over-ome"... The trees you mention are Ash which have not leafed yet. In a few weeks they will be a lovely green.

Must get it together on Litchi. Sure there are a bunch of YTs on it. Is this how this video was shot?

No, not Litchi. Just Go4. But this weekend, weather and wife permitting, I will try it out, been playing about with mission planning all week. I will probably start with an Orbit then a simple Waypoint mission.

Echo the thoughts. Enjoyed the video, the music was right on. Loved the hughes of purple in the trees at 2:37, peeks of snow on the ground, and the person waving. Relaxing.

Thanks, hoping to get the right conditions to fly it again this weekend. As I said before, nice to have the wife waving and NOT shaking her fist at me! Ha Ha! (she bought me the drone, so gotta love her and her honey-do list).

Reactions: Pearson

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast